Spreading the Love in many ways

And it continued and continued...This has been the sickest week of my life. Enjoy my Facebook status updates.

Sunday Morning it starts with Cora: Puke Family V: Just when you thought it was safe to wear dry clean only clothes! In case you didn't know, babies can't warn you that they are puking, but her trajectory was really impressive. Back Seat to dash board...mmmm

By Monday, staying home with sick Cora, I had had ENOUGH: Puke-a-Rama Update: After 4 complete days of being drenched with puke and 'stuff from the other end', I am ready to be a nun, a absentee mother, a prisoner in solitary confinement...anything but a vomit-bathed mom!

Tuesday, I didn't care how sick I was, I had to get out of the house: Pukeane, Washington: The home of vomit SPECTACULAR. Day 5 and now I have fallen victim. Who takes care of MAMA, I ask?

After going to bed on Tuesday at 7 pm, Wednesday looked better: The Road to Recovery: A long and dangerous journey with just a few puke stops.

Now, on Thursday, the Donley's have spread the love, or something: We Feel some pity and mostly guilt. Grammie, our daily lifesaver, has the pukers now. That is just crappy:) Literally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this has been the week from pukesylvania. I actually think, however, the worst is over. Although I did not particularly enjoy my visit to the puke capitol of the world, it seems to have passed. This has been the sickest year I can remember for family. I am so hopeful that the worst is over for all of us. If I am not mistaken, it can't get much worse....Grammie