One Year and Counting





It has been a year, and I can't believe it. I look at these pictures only to realize that time, which seems so slow in actual moments, really speeds by so quickly. Loren measures everything in terms of "how long until I go to kindergarten." I will honestly admit, I was slightly sad when I signed her up for Kindergarten. Not really sad, schizophrenic might be a better word. I was so excited to see her be able to embark on learning and school, sad because my baby is getting older, more sad because I was getting older, and frustrated CUZ IT AINT EASY TO REGISTER A KID FOR KINDERGARTEN. Cora has been walking since January. She is beginning to talk. Today, I said,"Where is Cora's shoe?" She went and got it. As we were playing today, I swear she said reptile...it was probably was rubbish, but I am going to claim it was reptile. She loves to sing and dance. Note the video I am attaching. She is much more deliberate. She eats. She sleeps. In a life time, Loren hasn't eaten as much as Cora eats in one meal. She loves to play with toys. She mimicks everything her sister does. All of this, while Loren tries to grow up. She wants to be a big girl. She wants to be responsible. I love my girls...we love our girls. Life is good. I guess I will just continue to count the days and be grateful for each and everyone.

No comments: