Some More Video's of the Donley Girls

After posting all of these, I think I am caught up. I hope anyway. Not many pictures, but the videos are classic.

Clearly doesn't quite understand the concept of hide and go seek. Loren and Cora turned the Piano Room into a kids dream. When I couldn't find Cora to eat dinner, this is what ensued. Pretty funny!



I love this one, too! Wait, I love them all. Cora and Loren were in the bath tub singing. I couldn't understand them, so I went in to check. They were putting water in their mouth, I know icky, and were singing together. Such creative, and slightly disgusting children.



I shouldn't be really proud of these next ones. Cora has clearly listened to me too much. She wouldn't just say it, so I had to coax her a bit. But, yes, when no one is watching, she says, "Ah Dang it" "Jeez" and "Oh, Gosh". I don't claim the temperament training; although, I should.




I guess Cora really really wants to ski. These next two show her fixation for Loren's ski stuff. This one is Cora found her goggles and just danced in circles. Then, of course, she slammed her fingers in the drawer.




You can't help but laugh at this one. First, because of her helmet. Second, because it is on backwards. Third, because she is so fixated on something. Fourth, because she is about ready to fall over. She looks like a weeble. Remember those my 80s friends.

1 comment:

Andrews Family said...

Great videos! Your girls are so cute!